RAFIX 16/16 F
There are nine different actuators and indicators in this control series. You can choose between a round, square, or flush-fitting square collar shape, which seamlessly aligns the actuating elements in a row. The mounting hole diameter for RAFIX 16 is a standard 16.2 mm.
As design alternative for flush installation in front of the front panel, you can use the sister series RAFIX 16 F. It features a round mounting hole of 22.3 mm or a square hole measuring 23.1 x 23.1 mm. The RAFIX 16 F with square collar shape allows you to align the actuating elements in a row without gaps. This produces a key block with a seamless look.
- Rugged – also suitable for operation with gloves
- Optimal for switching higher currents (max. 250 V/6 A)
- Close alignment of actuators possible, due to rear axial wiring
- Design customization with collar shape variations
- IP 65 protection class, front side
- Switching elements with silver contacts (max. 250 V/6 A) or gold contacts (max. 35 V/0.25 A)
- Terminal types: screw terminal, quick-connect terminal, PCB plug-in socket
- Approvals: TÜV, UL, CCC, VDE, ENEC, CSA