LUMOTAST 75 illuminated pushbuttons and signal lamps have been in use for decades. They are the most successful mono-switches in RAFI history. The wide range of collar shapes in classic design and the established terminal and legending concept make the LUMOTAST 75 series one of your most reliable components. Keylock switches compatible with the design are also available. The basic LUMOTAST 75 model complies with IP 40 protection class according to DIN. Pushbuttons and signal lamps are additionally available in IP 65 protection class according to DIN. They come with a 2.5 mm higher collar due to the additional seal.
- Suitable for high currents (max. 250 V/4 A)
- Silver contacts with self-cleaning snap-action contact bridge for safe switching
- Full-surface illumination with LED
- Water jet protection classes IP 40 or IP 65 on front
- Solder terminal
- Approvals: UL, CCC, ENEC, CSA, VDE