Embedded Control Units for control and visualization tasks
RAFI computer platforms strike a perfect balance between computing and graphical performance with low power consumption, expanded temperature ranges, and fan-less designs. You also benefit from our numerous interfaces and module functions. They give us the capacity for simple, cost-effective development of customized base boards.
We can draw on many years of experience in industrial, automotive, and medical engineering. This and our competence in selecting and integrating embedded control units (ECU) ensure you always get the right solution for all your operations – now and in the future. That’s because we ensure our solutions are available for the long-term and are continuously refined. In this way, we want to help you reduce your time-to-market and development risk even further.
From RAFI you get your customized control solution comprising touch technology, housing, processor, and drivers from a single source.
ECU at a glance
The four power classes convince through:
- Single-board-computers as plug-in modules and integrated solutions
- Pin-compatible connector system
- Low power draw and fan-less design
- Fast and flexible adjustment to customer-specific design
- Continuous platform development and servicing
- Low development costs
- Long-term availability due to own production
- ECOECU is a processor unit for simple control and visualization tasks
- This customized, integrated solution optimizes unit costs
- We use cost-effective 8, 16, and 32-bit controllers with and without operating systems
- CPU: ARM Cortex M3/M4/A5
- Plug-in module with single-core processor for medium control and visualization tasks
- Fast and flexible adjustment to your demands using modular solutions
- The BALANCEECU module is available with embedded Linux
- CPU: NXP i.MX6SoloX
- Plug-in module with Dual-Core or Quad-Core processor for challenging control tasks
- HMI with FullHD video playback and multitouch
- Fast and flexible adjustment to your demands using the platform base board
- The POWERECU module is available with embedded Linux
- CPU: NXP i.MX6 Dual/Quad
- Processor unit for extreme control and visualization tasks
- The ULTIMATEECU is designed for top performance requirements in the embedded environment and is
- available as an integrated solution with embedded Linux
- CPU: NXP i.MX8QuadXPlus
With the Evaluation Kit for the POWERECU, you get a fully functioning system development package for testing your application or fast design of prototypes.
The outside of the Evaluation Kit features all current interfaces for simple connection.
The Evaluation Kit is supplied with embedded LINUX, a Qt demo application as well as a virtual machine with SDK and Qt Creator.
i.MX6Dual / i.MX6Quad
12,1“ PCAP-Touch und TFT Display
1280 x 800
USB, Seriell, CAN, Ethernet etc.
Scope of delivery
- Qt demo application
- Virtual machine with SDK and Qt Creator
- User Manual
- LINUX Reference Guide