LONG-TRAVEL KEYBOARDSFOR SHORT INPUT TIMES
Our input systems with a key stroke of 1 to 5 mm are optimised for rapid data input. The customer-specific keyboards are based on the RAFI integrated PCB keyswitches – of course individualised contact systems are also possible. Long-travel keyboards are particularly suitable for inputting many characters and texts. This is why they are used in PC keyboards, for example. Another feature of the RAFI long-travel system is the efficient and homogeneous illumination that “night design” keyboards make possible.
OVERVIEW OF ADVANTAGES
- Very good tactility with a distinct keyswitch click
- Varying actuation forces depending on the application
- Efficient and homogeneous illumination for night design
- Optimal for entering long text passages
- Combination with displays and other components on a single PCB