RAFIX 30 FS+
The RAFIX 30 FS+ control components are not only real eye-openers, but will also impress you with the proven advantages of FS technology. With the two switching element models male terminal “Quick Connect” (QC) and the printed circuit board assembly (PCB), extremely flat housing solutions can be realised. In other words: RAFIX 30 FS+ is the low-profile alternative with high design standards.
The areas of application are just as diverse as for the other control component series in the RAFIX series. However, they are predominantly used in automation technology, where human-machine communication is essential.
All actuating elements of this series can be combined with switching elements having FS technology.
➔ Selector switch, keylock switch
➔ USB standard
➔ Signal indicator
MAIN AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Machine and plant engineering
- Automotive industry
- Special tactile feedback
- Ideal for operation with gloves
- No assembly errors with FS technology PCB switching elements
- Due to the short-travel adapter, it is compatible with the MICON 5 short-travel keyswitch as switching element
- FLEXLAB technology for easy pushbutton labelling
- Mounting hole diameter 30.3 mm
- Ultra-low mounting depth of 15.7 mm (PCB) or 32.8 mm (QC)
- 5 different actuating elements and indicators
- Top-quality stainless steel for sophisticated design and unparalleled product recognition
- Illumination with SMT-LED
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- Switching elements with silver contacts (max. 250 V/4 A) or gold contacts (max. 35 V/100 mA)
- Min. grid spacing: 35 x 35 mm
- Terminal types: PCB terminal, quick-connect terminal