RAFIX 30 FS+
RAFIX 30 FS+ control components are not only real eye-catchers. They’ll also impress you with the proven advantages of FS technology. With the two switching element models “Quick Connect” (QC) flat terminal and printed circuit board assembly (PCB), you can achieve extremely flat housings. You’ll appreciate RAFIX 30 FS+ as the low-profile alternative with high design standards.
These components are just as versatile as all other RAFIX control component series. However, they are predominantly used in automation technology, where human-machine communication is essential.
All actuating elements in this series can be combined with FS technology switching elements.
➔ Selector switch, keylock switch
➔ USB standard
➔ Signal indicator
MAIN APPLICATION FIELDS
- Mechanical and system engineering
- Automotive industry
- Special tactile feedback
- Ideal for operation with gloves
- No assembly errors with FS technology PCB switching elements
- With the short-travel adapter, compatible with the MICON 5 tactile switch as a switching element
- FLEXLAB technology for easy pushbutton legending
- Mounting hole diameter 30.3 mm
- Ultra-low mounting depth of 15.7 mm (PCB) or 32.8 mm (QC)
- 5 different actuating elements and indicators
- Top-quality stainless steel for sophisticated design and unparalleled product recognition
- Illumination with SMT-LED
- Protection class: IP 65
- Switching elements with silver contacts (max. 250 V/4 A) or gold contacts (max. 35 V/100 mA)
- Min. grid spacing: 35 x 35 mm
- Terminal types: PCB terminal, quick-connect terminal