RAFIX 22 FSR
Dust, dirt, lubricants, moisture, heat, and freezing temperatures: special solutions are required for tough conditions. RAFIX 22 FSR meets the challenges. We specially developed this series for your applications in the field. Adverse conditions reveal how far actuators and switching elements can go. Our solutions, based on proven FS technology, are extremely durable, effective, and unbeatable in price.
The RAFIX 22 FSR stands up to extreme conditions – no matter what. The low mounting depth of the switching elements is incredibly space-saving and enables quick assembly. The interchangeable colors and designs of the key switches and actuators provide fast orientation and clear recognition.
All actuating elements in this series can be combined with FS technology switching elements.
➔ Selector switch, keylock switch
➔ Emergency stop key switch
➔ Signal indicator
MAIN APPLICATION FIELDS
- Mechanical and system engineering
- Construction machinery
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Moisture resistant
- Extremely durable
- Temperature resistant
- Dirt and dust resistant, can be cleaned with high-pressure cleaner.
- Mounting hole diameter 22.3 mm
- Ultra-low mounting depth of 9.2 mm (PCB) or 27 mm (QC)
- 5 different actuating elements and indicators
- Top-quality stainless steel for increased stability and unparalleled product recognition
- Illumination with SMT-LED
- Protection classes: IP 65 and IP 69K
- Switching elements with silver contacts (max. 250 V/4 A) or gold contacts (max. 35 V/100 mA)
- Min. grid spacing: 35 x 35 mm
- Terminal types: PCB terminal, quick-connect terminal