RAFIX 22 FSR
Dust, dirt, lubricants, moisture, heat and cold: solutions are required for tough conditions. RAFIX 22 FSR accepts the challenge – the series has been especially developed for your application in the field. Actuators and switching elements show what they can do under adverse conditions: extremely durable, unbeatable price and know-how, based on proven FS technology.
The RAFIX 22 FSR holds its ground under extreme conditions – no matter what. The low mounting depth of the switching elements is incredibly space-saving and enables quick assembly. The interchangeable colours and designs of the keyswitches and actuators provide fast orientation and clear recognition.
All actuating elements of this series can be combined with switching elements having FS technology.
➔ Selector switch, keylock switch
➔ Emergency stop keyswitch
➔ Signal indicator
MAIN AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Machine and plant engineering
- Construction machinery
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Resistant against moisture
- Extremely durable
- Resistant against temperature influences
- Resistant against dirt and dust, can be cleaned with high-pressure cleaner.
- Mounting hole diameter 22.3 mm
- Ultra-low mounting depth of 9.2 mm (PCB) or 27 mm (QC)
- 5 different actuating elements and indicators
- Top-quality stainless steel for increased stability and unparalleled product recognition
- Illumination with SMT-LED
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Switching elements with silver contacts (max. 250 V/4 A) or gold contacts (max. 35 V/100 mA)
- Min. grid spacing: 35 x 35 mm
- Terminal types: PCB terminal, quick-connect terminal