LUMOTAST 25ILLUMINATED PUSHBUTTON
The LUMOTAST 25 is extremely compact, with a surface area of 25 mm x 25 mm, but it provides a significantly larger actuating surface. In addition to pushbuttons and signal lamps, the series also includes selector and keylock switches and an emergency stop.
The elements can be front-mounted within seconds with the RAFI Click fastening technology, whereby an alternative classical fastening technology with threaded ring is also available. The connection is reverse-polarity secure using a male quick connector with ribbon cable. As an alternative, a plug-in socket can also be mounted as the terminal on the PCB. The integrated lamp socket T1 allows the full surface illumination with LED.
➔ Illuminated pushbutton
➔ Signal lamp
➔ Selector switch
➔ Keylock switch
➔ Emergency stop
MAIN AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Signalling systems
- Machine engineering
- RAFI Click fastening technology or alternative proven fastening technology with threaded ring.
- Mounting depth behind the front plate only 30.7 mm with female quick connector
- Large actuating surface despite compact dimensions
- Gold contacts for safe switching
- Mounting hole diameter 16.2 mm
- 9 different actuating and indicator elements
- Full-surface illumination with LED
- Lamp socket: T1
- Water stream degree of protection IP 65 front-facing
- 1 NO gold contact (max. 35 V/100 mA)
- Reverse-polarity secured terminal with 4-pin male quick connector and crimped ribbon cable
- Alternative: terminal with plug-in socket in PCB