LUMOTAST 25ILLUMINATED PUSHBUTTON
The LUMOTAST 25 is extremely compact, with a surface area of 25 mm x 25 mm, yet it provides a significantly larger actuating surface. In addition to pushbuttons and signal lamps, the series also includes selector and keylock switches as well as an emergency stop.
The elements can be front-mounted within seconds with the RAFI Click fastening technology. Also available is conventional fastening technology with threaded ring. The terminal is reverse-polarity secure using a male quick connector with ribbon cable. Alternatively, you can mount a plug-in socket as the terminal on the PCB. The integrated T1 lamp socket allows full surface illumination with LED.
➔ Illuminated pushbutton
➔ Signal lamp
➔ Selector switch
➔ Keylock switch
➔ Emergency stop
MAIN APPLICATION FIELDS
- Signalling systems
- Mechanical engineering
- RAFI Click fastening technology or alternative conventional fastening technology with threaded ring.
- Mounting depth behind the front panel only 30.7 mm with female quick connector
- Large actuating surface despite compact dimensions
- Gold contacts for safe switching
- Mounting hole diameter 16.2 mm
- 9 different actuating and indicator elements
- Full-surface illumination with LED
- Lamp socket: T1
- Water jet protection class IP 65 on front
- 1 NO gold contact (max. 35 V/100 mA)
- Reverse-polarity secured terminal with 4-pole male quick connector and crimped ribbon cable
- Alternative: terminal with plug-in socket in PCB